By joining the Congressional Women’s Softball Game as a corporate sponsor, you can support helps Young Survival Coalition (YSC) and help provide programs and initiatives that are vitally important to the thousands of young women diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
- Increasing brand awareness and loyalty for your corporation or organization
- Demonstrating your company’s support for the breast cancer cause
- Having your brand associated with a respected non-profit organization
- Visibility in a high-profile, highly publicized setting
- Visibility to the local community at large
- Building employee morale and company pride
- Highlighting community leadership in promoting an active, healthy lifestyle
For more information about sponsorship opportunities contact Kate Yglesias Houghton, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Atalie Ebersole, Vice President/Treasurer, at email@example.com.
Thank you to all of our current 2016 Sponsors!
Hall of Fame
Friend of Game
HM&CO; Mary Kay; National Confectioners Association, State Farm; Thompson Coburn, Washington Nationals, Women in Government Relations